Sunday, December 16, 2007

We are back from our Trip

Our trip was great!!! We got to spend the night in some woods in a cabin all by our self. It was nice but the only down fall is the beds are not at all confortable. They are anything but. It reminds me what my money is going to when I pay my taxes...

We slept on the floor with the mattresses. I think that next year we are going to be bringing an air mattress. It may be a lot more comfortable then the mattresses that we slept on.

The whole trip was a very okay, it wasn't as spiritual as I would have liked. But it was great for the passing of the torch. I would have liked to leave there a bit earlier but we had to wait for the Ranger to inspect the place.

It rained a lot there but the parts where we had to be outside the rain had stopped. I think my favorite part is going outside then looking up and seeing stars. I love the stars and the moon. I get just start stuck.

I think I would have loved a camera. This entire weekend was just filled with opportunities of taking pictures. I love nature at this place. It is my annual get back to nature and get back with friends that I haven't seen all year. Seeing the community members is a great feeling.

I met new people and enjoyed the presence of those who were veterans of the event. It is our way of celebrating our Yule holiday.

Well tomorrow is going to be fun... meeting up with some friends and errands. Woo hoo..
>^.^<

No comments: