Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Status Chaos

So this weekend is our family's annual yule trip. Every year about this time we make our annual pilgrimage to a campsite in the sticks beyond Olympia. As this happens I had scheduled to take off this Friday and Monday. My schedule is M-F. Which is a great idea but unfortunately I am not able to take the time off for the vacation because I am using that for the wedding.

But before we go to our Yule trip, my first stop is to David's Bridal in Tacoma. I have to pick up my wedding dress. It is going to be done on Friday. I am soo excited to get it as it is my favorite thing so far about the wedding.

After that we have so much to do in regards to the wedding. On the Monday that we come back we have to go to the church and pay it off.

Work has been crazy lately. We just had a "promotion" in the department, which leaves us very short handed. We currently run our department on 10 people; 9 analysts and 1 supervisor. The problem that we have is first one of the analysts had been "promoted" and we have 3 contracts to deal with and one one the way. This is approximately 200 people and only 5 analysts dedicated to these three contracts. The other 4 analysts are dedicated to TMO. But get this... we have another contract on the way that is about 150 more people that we have to grade.

Now my job isn't easy but it isn't hard either, but people that is 350 people that we need to monitor next month/ this month. We each can handle about 45 reps per person. So we have 4 of us doing at least 200 people... I mean come on people this is not very helpful to us taking our analyst from us.

Either way .. to sum up the day/ week ..... This is not a good day for all. On top of the 10 hour days.
Well off to chill >^.^<

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

You lost me with all the analyst people talk but it could be that Ive just woken up and cant fully function until after my coffee and run at the gym. Either way I did understand you are working hard, hope it gets easier...

The camping sounds fun, we have our summer camping trip that we love. Havent decided where we are going this year but Im sure it will be awesome.

I want to see pictures of that dress, how exciting. I am proud of you for going all out, I was/am not that brave. We went low key and simple but I do not regret it for a minute. Enjoy all the planning even if it seems overwhelming at times. Your big day is going to be fabulous.