Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I hate monday's

Monday's are not my favorite day of the week, especially when they are actually Tuesday.
I started today with all the good intentions of catching up with my work. I have been trying to catch up all month.

We find out at work today that they are changing the hours of operation of one of our contracts from 5am- 9pm to 11am- 9pm. Mangement told the reps today and a lot of them are threating to quit. WE don't make these hours our Client makes these decisions.

Other than that, We finally paid the church. I was not planning on spending over 400$ on doing it. It is very sad when I am not able to do what I have to because of it. I really want to be able to do my wedding and survive.

Oh well I will press on and I will survive. I always do. Now off to get some zzzz. I have another 10 hour day.
>^.^<

No comments: