Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Meeting and Greeting

Hello Blog world~

My name is Kitty and this is my proverbial blog. I started to do this because my friend started it a long time ago to keep up tabs on her family. Now my reason for starting my blog.

I am starting my blog because I am starting my own family and a few friends are wanting to keep tabs on my world. Plus I have a major event coming... My wedding. Yep people I is getting married. I know it is like late knowledge but hey better late then never.

I am a working person and I live a messed up life but I am an optimist people give me a break. I think that is all for me right now... Till the next post. Lets see how this works.. >^.^<

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

Good morning chica, drinking my morning coffee with biscotti and glad to see you have joined the blogging world. Okay you had the other live journal but I could comment there. By the way you can copy and post those entries in here by back dating them on the post options at the bottom of your entry.