Monday, December 31, 2007

Dear 13 Year Old ME:

Don't worry about being teased in school, as this goes away as you get older. Exercise everyday, run, play, jump, and get involved in activities. English matters, so do well, if you need help with it ask. Don't be afraid to ask questions, as this does not get easier as time goes on. Keep your head high, and take care of your self. Don't ever wonder what everyone else thinks about you, as you are still a sweet person. Keep up the curiosity, and the positive attitude. Just remember that you can get through anything.

This letter to my 13 year old self was brought to you by a tag I received from SJSFalter+. The assignment was: Write a letter to your thirteen- year-old self, then tag five other people. I am going to tag...

And since I don't know anyone on the blogging world, I can't tag anyone.. *cries*

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

I spend way to much time in front of the computer, do not be ashamed of not tagging people. Your life is probably a lot more involved than mine. Like now...I have a huge headache and instead of relaxing and lying down I sit here, frying my retinas in front of this monitor.