Saturday, February 23, 2008

Meeting the family

Well as I am planning on posting more regularly I should probably introduce our family.

Kitty~ This is me. I am currently a Quality Analyst for WDS Global. I listen to peoples calls and grade them a scale in which our contract requires. (lots of messed up worlds) I am a huge fan of Hello Kitty, and have the collection to go with it.

Uurson~ This is my husband. He is currently an IT admin for a small Insurance broker. He loves Dragons and doesn't do well with heat. He served some time in the navy as a result he can not deal with high temps, anything over 60 degrees. He is also a diabetic.

Matt~ This my Cousin-in-law. He is currently not working because of health concerns. He is one messed up puppy. He loves Orcas and Video games. Uurson and myself take care of him as at times he forgets to do it himself.

LJ~ This is my birthday twin. She is currently a human answering service. She loves art and crafts. She currently lives with us as her husband is paying attention more to WoW (World of Warcaft) than to her.

Zack~ This is our roomate. He currently does not work as he says he can't find a job. Soon enough he will not be in the picture as we are going to move on.

People you may hear about later on are as follows.

Mama Kitty~ This is my mom. She gets her own nick name.
Santa~ This is Matt's dad
Joe~ This is LJ's husband
Dad~ This is my dad.

Well this is our family and I hope you love reading about our life.
>^.^<

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

Not a huge WoW or online gaming fan for reason mentioned in this post. And the issue seems world wide, what a coincidence.