Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Changing again

So it is summer yet again and the office had the company owners show up. My boss said we should be professional and I took that to dress the part as well. So I looked in the closet of doom and picked out a few skirts and chose one that was pretty. I hadn't put the skirt on in months. (I hate skirts) I couldn't get the skirt over my hips. I was pissed. I have gained soo much weight for a job that pays the bills. I think that the thing that sealed it for me is that i found a job that requires me to lift 25 Lbs to do something I want to do... Baking COOKIES!!!

So I decided that I can't take not fitting clothes in my anymore. So I have decided to start to change my eating habits, and exercise a little bit more. I for the last two days have been doing Yoga in the morning before work.

I do plan on getting to the bike and doing some cardio. Also I plan on doing some bench pressing once I convince Uurs to spot me. I dislike lifting free weights with out someone spotting me. Something I was instilled when I was doing weightlifting in high school.

So I have had yogurt and berries for breakfast with some additional protein. Lately it has been hot pockets. (too hot to cook) But soon enough I would be able to just get motivated. I want to lose this weight and be able to lift those 25 lbs soon.

Maybe soon enough I will be able to find something new, and fresh and maybe I will lose a little bit of the weight. Here is to hoping.

No comments: